Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Found this glass trumpet vase at thrift store, missing something
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="colonelmustard, post: 4490839, member: 12483"]So I saw this lovely vase and had to have it. I am wondering if you all might know who the maker is so that I can find the epergne or bowl that this might fit into to? It has deep bevels. It is not amberina but almost a tangerine that then blends to gold. There is a band of yellow glass that glows under UV about 1 inch from the bottom. Is about 7 inches long. SO pretty! Thank you</p><p>[ATTACH=full]391449[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="colonelmustard, post: 4490839, member: 12483"]So I saw this lovely vase and had to have it. I am wondering if you all might know who the maker is so that I can find the epergne or bowl that this might fit into to? It has deep bevels. It is not amberina but almost a tangerine that then blends to gold. There is a band of yellow glass that glows under UV about 1 inch from the bottom. Is about 7 inches long. SO pretty! Thank you [ATTACH=full]391449[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Found this glass trumpet vase at thrift store, missing something
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...