Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Sell
>
Franciscan for sale
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Rayo56, post: 524708, member: 2022"]I have boxes and a china cabinet full of IVY, APPLE, some Desert Rose, And a few pieces of October left from selling at Thanksgiving. My Mom's collection and my collection. Trying to find the pieces a good home. These are all pretty much mint, never used pieces from the 40's to the 60's (October are 70's). I can ship or pickup is around the West side Cleveland Ohio area. IM me if interested - maybe we can make a deal that benefits us both?</p><p>OK, sorry but this is the only pic that would load - everything else was designated as TOO BIG to post - well that's because I send closeups to potential buyers !</p><p>[ATTACH=full]167314[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Rayo56, post: 524708, member: 2022"]I have boxes and a china cabinet full of IVY, APPLE, some Desert Rose, And a few pieces of October left from selling at Thanksgiving. My Mom's collection and my collection. Trying to find the pieces a good home. These are all pretty much mint, never used pieces from the 40's to the 60's (October are 70's). I can ship or pickup is around the West side Cleveland Ohio area. IM me if interested - maybe we can make a deal that benefits us both? OK, sorry but this is the only pic that would load - everything else was designated as TOO BIG to post - well that's because I send closeups to potential buyers ! [ATTACH=full]167314[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Sell
>
Franciscan for sale
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...