Featured French Art deco cat; who is Nagel?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by FlameEmber, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

But the etsy seller doesn't support that date.

Debora

KSW and FlameEmber like this.
  2. FlameEmber

FlameEmber Member

judy and KSW like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

We used to pass Longwy every time we went to France, back in the day. So yes it is a place, and it has an impressive fortress. It is right near the Luxemburg and Belgian borders, so part of our route south from the southeastern Netherlands.
    This is also a statement of little help.:joyful:
    It is a feature of many Western European Continental Art Deco pieces. I think it looks nice with the angularity of Art Deco.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  4. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I seem to recall getting badly lost in the rather dire industrial area......

5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

That is the depressing part of Longwy, just like some other northeastern French towns have. When I was little I used to think all of Longwy was like that, until one holiday we stopped for a break and went to the citadel.

KikoBlueEyes, Potteryplease and judy like this.
  6. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

We were en route to Luxembourg, as I recall. Lovely place, biggest portions of food ever. I do like their wine, but you never see it here.

Draft saved Draft deleted