Frosted glass owl need info

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Kevolee, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Kevolee

Kevolee Well-Known Member

Hi, I found this frosted glass owl and was wondering if anyone has any ideas on where it came from or who made it. I'm color blind but to me it looks yellow. The eyes appear to be glass. It stands about 6.5" tall and is heavy solid glass. Thanks for any help.

IMG_3447.JPG IMG_3448.JPG IMG_3449.JPG IMG_3451.JPG

judy and Christmasjoy like this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I think it is Westmoreland. Look for one with a sticker.

judy, aaroncab, Christmasjoy and 2 others like this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    As to your colorblindness. They sell glasses to overcome the color balance. All of the males in my other half's family are color blind. We bought glasses one year for all of them. I think they were 20 dollars a pair.
    greg

judy likes this.
  5. Kevolee

Kevolee Well-Known Member

Thanks, all. I like the owl and if fits in with a lot of knick-knacky figurines I have on a shelf in one corner so that is his new perch. I've lived with the color blind for so long I just deal with it. Ask others for help and remembe that green is on top, yellow in the middle and red on the bottom.

Draft saved Draft deleted