Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
General Question about High-End Japanese Inro/Netsuke
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="wlwhittier, post: 13164643, member: 76316"]An excellent suggestion, Books...Though they are relatively close, an' have a remarkable display of items, getting to an' from Seattle is not a simple chore for me any longer. I'll try an email approach, with good pics (which will then appear here, certainly)</p><p>I wouldn't ask for an appraisal, so much as open the broader issue of 'are these worthy of your interest?' an' if so perhaps arrange for a hands-on examination at their convenience. I could probably inveigle one of the kids or grandkids into driving me over, with a promise of a great meal inna Big City![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="wlwhittier, post: 13164643, member: 76316"]An excellent suggestion, Books...Though they are relatively close, an' have a remarkable display of items, getting to an' from Seattle is not a simple chore for me any longer. I'll try an email approach, with good pics (which will then appear here, certainly) I wouldn't ask for an appraisal, so much as open the broader issue of 'are these worthy of your interest?' an' if so perhaps arrange for a hands-on examination at their convenience. I could probably inveigle one of the kids or grandkids into driving me over, with a promise of a great meal inna Big City![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
General Question about High-End Japanese Inro/Netsuke
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...