German Vending Machine

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Vern, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Vern

Vern Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing.

If you'd like any specific photos, let me know.

As you can see, there is a 44 stamped in the top and a 512 painted behind the crown.

The bank door is cracked. The glass panel is missing. There has been some prying into it by hungry children or thieves. The locks are missing. One porcelain label is missing. The coin slot trim is missing. Otherwise, this unit is complete and in good shape with a gorgeous patina and original paint and gold leaf. There is a lot of tobacco smoke, dust, and stuff.

I have sold some antiques in the past. I actually have a great reference for an out of state sale - the buyer of the wheel I was showing on here a while back. I don't use paypal because of chargebacks and loss I've had in the past. I am, however, open to offers on this little gem.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can find a place where we both feel like it is a good deal.

Happy Holidays!

judy and Brenda B like this.
  2. Vern

Vern Active Member

Thought I'd bump this for anyone interested...

3. John Patterson

John Patterson New Member

Hi,
    Is this machine still available?
    John
    johnp@clarusfg.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing.

If you'd like any specific photos, let me know.

As you can see, there is a 44 stamped in the top and a 512 painted behind the crown.

The bank door is cracked. The glass panel is missing. There has been some prying into it by hungry children or thieves. The locks are missing. One porcelain label is missing. The coin slot trim is missing. Otherwise, this unit is complete and in good shape with a gorgeous patina and original paint and gold leaf. There is a lot of tobacco smoke, dust, and stuff.

I have sold some antiques in the past. I actually have a great reference for an out of state sale - the buyer of the wheel I was showing on here a while back. I don't use paypal because of chargebacks and loss I've had in the past. I am, however, open to offers on this little gem.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can find a place where we both feel like it is a good deal.

Happy Holidays![/QUOTE]

4. Fritz

Fritz New Member

hi vern,
    is the machine still for sale? I would like to buy the machine.
    many thanks and greetings
    fritz from germany

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Guten Tag Fritz.....@Vern hasn't been around in 10 months.....so maybe a Private Message from your Inbox ( conversation..) to him...might get his attention....

:):)

Auf Wiedersehen

Draft saved Draft deleted