Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Germany courting couple Crown over n mark
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="916Bulldogs123, post: 4433282, member: 75"]I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this little figurine. It is 3" tall. The crown mark is under glazed blue and i think the Germany stamp is green. I have seen other pieces with this Germany mark stating between 1910 and 1920, But the other mark could be one of several I am finding. Prices ranging from $10.00 to hundreds. hope someone can solve this for me.</p><p>Mikey</p><p>[ATTACH=full]379873[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]379874[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]379875[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="916Bulldogs123, post: 4433282, member: 75"]I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this little figurine. It is 3" tall. The crown mark is under glazed blue and i think the Germany stamp is green. I have seen other pieces with this Germany mark stating between 1910 and 1920, But the other mark could be one of several I am finding. Prices ranging from $10.00 to hundreds. hope someone can solve this for me. Mikey [ATTACH=full]379873[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]379874[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]379875[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Germany courting couple Crown over n mark
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...