Featured Glass? Iridescent Handkerchief vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by *crs*, Mar 1, 2022.

1. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Looking for a little assistance if you please. I'm pretty sure this iridescent handkerchief vase is glass but what has me puzzled is the stilt marks on the bottom. It has a somewhat metallic sound when thumped. 10 3/4" tall at highest point x 9 1/2" at widest point. Would anyone happen to have any info as to who? Thank you IridescentVase.png IridescentVase2.png IridescentVase3.png IridescentVase4.png IridescentVase5.png

[​IMG]

2. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

Made me go ooophff

Not a bad sign :)

judy and *crs* like this.
  3. *crs*

It's a beauty in person :) wish there was a way to load the video of it

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    pearlsnblume and judy like this.
  4. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

Class in a "glass" formation

And the pics !!;);)

judy and *crs* like this.
  5. *crs*

FYI, if you take pics with your phone there is app called PhotoRoom. It erases the background/ That is what I used here

pearlsnblume, judy and Aquitaine like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted