Featured Glass Pattern ID

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by OldWhitby, Sep 26, 2022.

1. OldWhitby

OldWhitby Anything Old

Can you tell me the pattern of this glass dish, who made it and when? It is 8.25" long.

Image324.jpg Image326.jpg

judy, Houseful and pearlsnblume like this.
  2. silverbell

silverbell Well-Known Member

Someone knowlegable will come by soon, but I'd like to comment that I have never seen that pattern before in all my many years of looking at glass!

I'm guessing 30's -- but that is just a guess.

judy likes this.
  3. OldWhitby

OldWhitby Anything Old

I also have a square one in the same pattern

judy likes this.
  4. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

I put your photo into Google Images and found several for sale on ebay and etsy. None of the sellers knew much about it, but this listing seemed the most straight forward (no guessing).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/267507465/vintage-1960s-pressed-glass-relish-dish

If this person had it since the 1960s, it may very well be American made. However, I do not know who made it or the pattern name/number.

Figtree3 and judy like this.
  5. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

judy likes this.
  6. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Sorry, not a clue...

bercrystal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted