Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Glass
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Jonson193, post: 10525034, member: 93764"]Hi there all .</p><p>Would anyone here be able to help with with which type of glass this is ? and where I might be able to get one from , I sadly broke it and its got some sentimental value i believe it to be 1960s . Any help appreciated. Many thanks johnny .[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Jonson193, post: 10525034, member: 93764"]Hi there all . Would anyone here be able to help with with which type of glass this is ? and where I might be able to get one from , I sadly broke it and its got some sentimental value i believe it to be 1960s . Any help appreciated. Many thanks johnny .[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Glass
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...