Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Gold and pearl cross..any information much appreciated!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="clutteredcloset49, post: 315457, member: 85"]I don't think so.</p><p>Notice the ones on the verticle bar are laying on the short side, while the ones going down are placed on the longer side. I think the cross was made to fit the pearls. Only my opinion, I'm not a jeweler.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]104601[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="clutteredcloset49, post: 315457, member: 85"]I don't think so. Notice the ones on the verticle bar are laying on the short side, while the ones going down are placed on the longer side. I think the cross was made to fit the pearls. Only my opinion, I'm not a jeweler. [ATTACH=full]104601[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Gold and pearl cross..any information much appreciated!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...