Featured Good afternoon All! I Need Help with identifying this pendant? & also with translating the Words TY!

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by ezeepass, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Hollyblue

Hollyblue Well-Known Member

Spam reported

judy and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Threepeated. Someone get out the green eggs!

judy, Any Jewelry and kyratango like this.
  3. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! hope you are all healthy. I have one more question in regards to this piece. I was wondering if any of you know where I can go in NYC to have this piece appraised? I myself can't find anything like this on the internet. I was thinking of selling it, but don't want to cheat myself because of lack of knowledge. I know you all are experts and your opinions has always been important to me, so thank you for always being there for me.

judy and Bronwen like this.
  4. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

An appraisal could cost you more than it's worth. You have good terms now for describing it. When in doubt about the value of an item, an auction is the way to go, as well described & photographed as you can manage. Set the opening bid for the minimum you would take; set the minimum so you make the amount of profit you want to make.

How did you get it? If you paid for it, set the minimum at some multiple of that. There's no such thing as absolute value. There's only what someone is willing to pay.

Figtree3, ezeepass and judy like this.
  5. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

I bought it at a yard sale. Thank you so much for responding Bronwen and giving me guidance. You be safe and stay healthy

Figtree3 and Bronwen like this.
  6. Brian Warshaw

Brian Warshaw Well-Known Member

Spot on.

Bronwen likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted