Good Afternoon Everyone! I Need You Help in Identifying two Porcelain Figurines. Thank you!

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ezeepass, Sep 1, 2020.

1. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

I hope everyone is doing well and is safe! I have these two figurines and one looks like a mark or something else and the other has just red numbers. If possible, I am hoping you could help me with some kind of information as to where it might have been made, the age and identifying the marks. Thank you so much for your help and enjoy the rest of your day!!
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ DDD (1).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ DDD (2).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ DDD (3).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ DDD (4).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ DDD (6).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ EEE (1).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ EEE (2).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ EEE (4).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ EEEFF.JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzduddDDDDDDddZ ZZZ EEE F.JPG

2. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

3. ezeepass

4. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Google Turn of the Century painted bisque figurines to see samples.

Often made in Germany, but the Japanese made them too. I lean towards Japan on yours.

Sometimes marked on the base.....impressed mark.

ezeepass and sabre123 like this.
  5. ezeepass

Thank you So much Judy.

6. MSQ

MSQ Member

2nd one is Chinese theme. It is 天女, celestial maiden. not sure where it is made, though.

ezeepass likes this.
  7. ezeepass

Thank you so much for responding!

Draft saved Draft deleted