Good Morning All! I Am Hoping You’ll Be Able to Give Me Some Info On This Bowl TY!

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ezeepass, Jul 19, 2020.

1. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I hope all are well and safe. I got the bowl at a yard sale and it has no markings. I don’t think it is pressed glass and or the age of it. From the bubbles on the edge it may be handmade/blown? What is your take on it and age if possible? Thank you very much and I sincerely appreciate all your help and I wish you all a pleasant Sunday!
    zz7 (6).JPG zz7 (7).JPG zz7 (4).JPG zz7 (2).JPG zz7 (5).JPG zz7 (8).JPG

judy and Bronwen like this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

3. ezeepass

judy, i need help and Bronwen like this.
  4. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

It's interesting - if you look on Doty's site, you will find the exact same photos and info as are used on "hooked on carnival". Is there any connection?

ezeepass, i need help, blooey and 2 others like this.
  5. Darkwing Manor

Darkwing Manor Well-Known Member

ezeepass - Just FYI, you can tell the piece is pressed glass because there is a mold seam visible in the last photo. Inclusions in glass aren't really a reliable indication of type of manufacture.

6. ezeepass

oh ok Thank you!

7. ezeepass

Just one question. Would you say it is a 1920's/ 30's piece?

Draft saved Draft deleted