Good Morning Everyone! Can You Please Help me with the age of this Decanter?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ezeepass, Sep 30, 2023.

1. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

Good Morning and I hope you all are doing well!

I came across this blown crackle glass with Pewter spout at an estate. I ended up with a large box of items that had items that were from the 18th century and this bottle was in the group. I know it can’t be from that period because it looks too modern to me, but I would love to get you expert opinion on it. There are no markings on this piece. I have searched and not finding anything similar. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    21 (4).JPG 21 (3).JPG 21 (5).JPG 21 (2).JPG 21 (1).JPG

Any Jewelry and pearlsnblume like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted