Featured Good Sources to Learn about Wanted Pottery and Glassware

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Brandon Mccurdy, Mar 11, 2019.

1. I want to know the brands/types of pottery and glass people are looking for.
    Websites, your own knowledge, ect.
    Thank you

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

upload_2019-3-11_0-42-24.jpeg
    Roseville Futura...

3. ALittleBit

ALittleBit ALittleBit

scoutshouse, i need help and judy like this.
  4. komokwa

No...that wasn't the question.....but while not a Pottie, I do keep an eye open for this line of Roseville. I find it questions my intelligence in trying to balance design and functionality..!
    I collect more mundane stuff.

5. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Nothing mundane about your beautiful First Nations items Komo .. A feast for the eyes !!! ... Joy. :)

6. komokwa

7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Welcome to Antiquers! That is a very broad topic. You would find out a lot by hanging around here and reading a lot of the posts. That's a good way to get to know the regulars and their interests.

8. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

Welcome @Brandon Mccurdy

Try checking out the pin at the top of pottery and glass form - lots of references there :)

9. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

10. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Browse ebay completed sales with highest prices first to get an idea of what brings the most money. Most money = Highest demand. You will see a lot that you may never find in a lifetime. Keep browsing down the line to see the things that bring respectable money that you have a more realistic chance of finding.

Draft saved Draft deleted