Got the makings of furry little cat toys here. :-) :-) :-)

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by bercrystal, Aug 21, 2021.

1. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

We found this in one of the boxes o' stuff at the auction house & it was destined for the trash. I remembered somebody here rescued something like this to use for cat toys but I couldn't find a thread where it happened. :happy::happy:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The usual procedure - if more than one person wants this I'll draw names on Tuesday night by 11:00 PM EST.

The participants of the drawing must have been members of the forum for a minimum of 1 year. :happy::happy:

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I don’t have a cat, but thanks for the generous offer! :)

kyratango and bercrystal like this.
  3. CatEyes

CatEyes Member

My tail is swishing looking at these photos...

4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Peggy, within the last year I gave away some mink and I think ermine tails....if that's what you were thinking of......or not!! LOTS of Cat-People out there....would think they should still find a home!!!!!!!!!!!

5. 2manybooks

2manybooks Well-Known Member

Busker 2016-3.jpg

We would LOVE us some ermine tail.........

6. bercrystal

That must have been what I was remembering. :happy::happy:

I am still giggling just looking at that photo!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Both of you are in the drawing for whatever kind of fur these are. :p :happy::happy::happy: :kiss:

7. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Genie got the mink tails. Looked at them funny and went back to sleep.

8. bercrystal

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

kyratango likes this.
  9. Happy!

Happy! Well-Known Member

Our extended feline family of 8 kitties would love to be included in the drawing, if it isn't a bother.

10. bercrystal

@Happy! - I'd be glad to include you & the 8 kitties in the drawing. :happy::happy:

kyratango likes this.
  11. bercrystal

I am sorry but I must have missed your post this past Saturday. Unfortunately, the drawing rules I set up said you have to have been a member for at least 1 year so I will not be able to include your name in the drawing.

12. bercrystal

@2manybooks & @happy - since there were only the 2 of you that signed up for the drawing how about we split up the 2 pieces & I send one to each of you? :happy::happy:

The one on the right has 16 pieces & the one on the left has 9 pieces. 2manybooks will get the first choice since he signed up first & then Happy will get the other. You will both need to send me your addresses through the message system.

Also, I just want to say that every time I look at 2manybook's kitty I start giggling all over again. :hilarious::hilarious: Is he/she always that chilled or did you just happen to capture the photo at the perfect time? Also, is he/she a specific breed of cat? He/she is so fluffy!! :happy::happy:

We will want photos of the kitties in action if at all possible. ;) :p:happy::happy::happy:

13. bercrystal

Sorry!! I could have sworn I said 9:00 for the drawing. :oops::rolleyes::sorry::sorry::bag::bag::bag:

I am going to plead Covid brain on this one. :p:p:facepalm:

14. 2manybooks

Busker is a pretty laid back fellow. My partner, 2manycats, was the photographer and was lucky enough to catch him in that wonderful pose. We refer to it as the "odalisque", and it reminds us of Manet's "Olympia":
    [​IMG]

He is one of many cats that have wandered out of our woods, refugees from the neighboring farms. We trap and spay/neuter them, and those that are particularly pretty, or notably incompetent, we bring into the house. When he appeared he was very emaciated and stuck together with burrs. Because of his long hair he was ill suited to life outdoors, so he became one of our indoor cats. He cleaned up nicely. No particular breed that we know of.

15. bercrystal

You are a very good man & obviously, Busker figured that out immediately. :happy::happy:

You are right about the pose. He was just waiting for the servants in his life to bring him a bouquet of fish. ;) :playful::playful: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

16. bercrystal

@Happy! - 2many books has decided to take the one on the right so if you send me your address I will get yous out to you. :happy::happy:

kyratango likes this.
  17. CatEyes

CatEyes Member

I only meant to comment...no worries at all!

18. Happy!

Happy! Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, the kitties will be thrilled. Hope you are feeling better today and there is no rush to send these!

Figtree3 likes this.
  19. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

(Lady):oops:

kyratango, Figtree3 and 2manybooks like this.
  20. 2manybooks

I wasn't going to say anything.....:cat:

kyratango, Figtree3 and Any Jewelry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted