Green Ceramic and Cork Vase #14

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by CHSH, Sep 16, 2019.

1. CHSH

CHSH Active Member

0916192046~2.jpg 0916192045~2.jpg Guidance of maker of double handle ceramic vase and feels like cork marked #14. I thought was Hull but Hull is labeled Hull. Thank you.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

About the only help I can provide is to confirm it's not Hull. Given the unglazed bottom and the wide bottom foot ring I doubt it's even American.
    Don

judy, Christmasjoy and antidiem like this.
  3. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I don't understand how cork can be part of the materials of which this is made.

judy likes this.
  4. CHSH

CHSH Active Member

It is so odd. Me neither. Can't find a numbered set to go with glazed in marking of #14.

Draft saved Draft deleted