Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Green Opaline Vase with Hand-Painted Flowers
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Barn Owl, post: 375974, member: 4864"]Picked this up over the weekend. The moment I saw it, I knew it was something special. When I held it up to the light, the light shone through as a soft amber, and I realized it might be opaline glass. The bottom has a polished pontil. No signature as far as I can tell. Any thoughts on the age or origin?</p><p>[ATTACH=full]129572[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]129573[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Barn Owl, post: 375974, member: 4864"]Picked this up over the weekend. The moment I saw it, I knew it was something special. When I held it up to the light, the light shone through as a soft amber, and I realized it might be opaline glass. The bottom has a polished pontil. No signature as far as I can tell. Any thoughts on the age or origin? [ATTACH=full]129572[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]129573[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Green Opaline Vase with Hand-Painted Flowers
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...