Guideline Suggestions for giveaways

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Bookahtoo, Jul 17, 2014.

1. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I don't want to pay that much and doubt that anyone else will either.

& you'd be in error there....as anyone who wears my scarves...or received a give a way from me , will attest to..;)

but , that's just me,,

and fer shits & giggles.....the secret Santa shippers will tell you......it costs at least that much...:wideyed::wideyed:

Any Jewelry and bercrystal like this.
  2. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

@wlwhittier -I just reread this whole thread - fig and more other stuff are right. It is up to the giver to decide who can put their name in for a giveaway. There is no rule about how long you have to have been a member in order to participate in either giving or receiving. That goes for both signing up to get something, or for giving something away.
    So if you're in doubt, ask the giver to clarify.
    You can start giving stuff away right now if you like. Just remember to set your own ground rules in your initial giveaway post, if you have any. :)

3. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

Good! Thank you, Sincerely...

What started me on the question about 'too new to receive' must have been in a givers post; 6 months was the figure before which was ineligibility. My error was in the assumption that it was a reminder of AB policy, rather than that of the giver.

I apologize for my strident insistance for clarity on a nonexistant issue! I'm happy with the understanding that, within reason, it's an open game.

Thank you all for your generous & patient responses to my posts about this matter!

4. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

You're welcome.

bercrystal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted