Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Gustav Becker Clock or marriage?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rhiwfield, post: 169696, member: 924"]Will bid on it and use the online guide using Passmore to try to identify.</p><p><br /></p><p>If all else fails, there is always the option to split out the dome, pendulum and movement and sell separately, though I try to avoid doing this.</p><p><br /></p><p>Will be back in touch if I do get it![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rhiwfield, post: 169696, member: 924"]Will bid on it and use the online guide using Passmore to try to identify. If all else fails, there is always the option to split out the dome, pendulum and movement and sell separately, though I try to avoid doing this. Will be back in touch if I do get it![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Gustav Becker Clock or marriage?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...