Featured hall china pitcher

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Steven S., May 26, 2020.

1. Steven S.

Steven S. Well-Known Member

This is a Hall China pitcher. It has the Hall in a circle mark with no number. I can't find another example, the name of the shape or a number. Any help would be appreciated. aaDSC07134rv.JPG

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

3. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

4. Steven S.

Christmasjoy, scoutshouse and Bronwen like this.
  5. say_it_slowly

6. Steven S.

7. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

@Kronos may know...

I don't know the demand for this type of pottery these days, but seems a relatively rare form. Possibly green is more desirable?

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  8. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

Prices are all over the place for the examples on worthpoint. Different time periods also. From $20 to $180. I don't see any with that color either.

scoutshouse and Christmasjoy like this.
  9. say_it_slowly

It's kind of hard to tell for sure about the color comparison on some of those listings because most don't have as nice of a photo as Steven S posted. I think the latest Ebay listing might be the same color but their lighting is so bad it's hard to say.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    scoutshouse likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted