Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Hallmarks on silver ring - help please
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="raisu, post: 386853, member: 1909"]Hi, </p><p><br /></p><p>I am trying to find the hallmark meanings on a ring I have. I think it's 70's England. Passed onto me buy my mother. </p><p><br /></p><p>I've created an album Hallmarks of rings N. Not sure if that's the correct way!</p><p><br /></p><p>Help most appreciated. </p><p><br /></p><p>[GALLERY=media, 3219]Ring hallmark 1 by raisu posted Jul 30, 2018 at 3:25 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 3218]Ring hallmark 2 by raisu posted Jul 30, 2018 at 3:25 PM[/GALLERY]c</p><p><br /></p><p>[GALLERY=media, 3219]Ring hallmark 1 by raisu posted Jul 30, 2018 at 3:25 PM[/GALLERY][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="raisu, post: 386853, member: 1909"]Hi, I am trying to find the hallmark meanings on a ring I have. I think it's 70's England. Passed onto me buy my mother. I've created an album Hallmarks of rings N. Not sure if that's the correct way! Help most appreciated. [GALLERY=media, 3219]Ring hallmark 1 by raisu posted Jul 30, 2018 at 3:25 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 3218]Ring hallmark 2 by raisu posted Jul 30, 2018 at 3:25 PM[/GALLERY]c [GALLERY=media, 3219]Ring hallmark 1 by raisu posted Jul 30, 2018 at 3:25 PM[/GALLERY][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Hallmarks on silver ring - help please
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...