Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Hand blown unusual fish bowl? Help
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="flipper, post: 1681426, member: 14025"]Hi Greg, </p><p>We don't know each other but I am definitely glad you're feeling better. I just have a question based on my observation and your explanation of this "vase". All the examples I am looking at seem to have a wide mouth for the bulb to sit. Why would this be almost completely circular in the upper section with such a small mouth? </p><p>Thank you[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="flipper, post: 1681426, member: 14025"]Hi Greg, We don't know each other but I am definitely glad you're feeling better. I just have a question based on my observation and your explanation of this "vase". All the examples I am looking at seem to have a wide mouth for the bulb to sit. Why would this be almost completely circular in the upper section with such a small mouth? Thank you[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Hand blown unusual fish bowl? Help
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...