Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Hand-sewn cloth doll
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="judy, post: 1650019, member: 965"]I would say she is a bit later......late 30's to 40's.</p><p><br /></p><p>Not a lot of skill in the making. But an honest attempt to make a doll for a little girl.</p><p><br /></p><p>The red bunches just may be to represent a ribbon.......only the originator knows.</p><p><br /></p><p>I'm sure other opinions shall follow.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="judy, post: 1650019, member: 965"]I would say she is a bit later......late 30's to 40's. Not a lot of skill in the making. But an honest attempt to make a doll for a little girl. The red bunches just may be to represent a ribbon.......only the originator knows. I'm sure other opinions shall follow.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Hand-sewn cloth doll
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...