Handlan St Louise Glass

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Spamman, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Spamman

Spamman New Member

Where to find replacement glass for this other than eBay? I’d like to fix up the lantern. IMG_0171.jpeg

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

What does the rest of the lantern look like?

3. Spamman

Spamman New Member

Thanks. Here it is.

Attached Files:

4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

sorry , we're not interested in buying this either.........:meh::vomit:

6. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

You'll no shortage online of RR Lantern collectors.Is this globe embossed with a particular route/line (Initials like AT&SF,NWP,etc). Good luck

7. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

8. Spamman

Spamman New Member

So you’re the grumpy one in this forum? Not sure how you got offended by my posts. Sad

9. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Several of your posts have created the impression that you want to use Antiquers to sell. In your thread about the Dietz light @Bakersgma explained why newbies can't do that.

Besides, this is primarily a site for information, not selling. There are other options where you have a much greater chance of making a sale, as I explained in another post.

BoudiccaJones likes this.
  10. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

ya , that's me !
    I'm always made grumpy by folks who show up here looking to sell their stuff to us , thinking that they have a captive market place .
    I'm always ready to dissuade new members who don't read the Rules of the site, don't introduce themselves, & have no idea what we're about & think we're just a group of buyers who they can take advantage of !!!!!!!

So yah...that's me , the grumpy one....
    but what's sad, is you.....making me grumpy , on a fantastic site that we all cherish, and do our best to protect our community , from drive by sellers !

BoudiccaJones likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted