Hang tag help please before my brain implodes

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Ownedbybear, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Very modern and very familiar. ARG.

P1210680 small.JPG P1210681.JPG

Dessert58 and johnnycb09 like this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I "think" I see a script 'L' or 'Le' with it the other way up on the right end, but that DOES NOT mean I'm correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

P1210681.JPG

3. tie.dye.cat

tie.dye.cat Well-Known Member

That mark makes my brain hurt. Just when I think I see one letter, the rest doesn't make any sense.

Aquitaine likes this.
  4. Ownedbybear

I'm sure I've seen the blasted thing before. grrrrr....

5. Lizzie

Lizzie All you need is love ...and a dog.

I thought it might be Tommy Bahama but the mark on your piece has more curlicues. Tommy Bahama resize.jpg

Figtree3, tie.dye.cat and Dessert58 like this.
  6. baltojoe75

baltojoe75 Well-Known Member

Maybe Lane Bryant? I know like Chicos, they have their own line of costume jewelry.

7. tie.dye.cat

OBB, permission to post on the facebook Maker's Mark Identification Page? Just a pic of the hangtag, nothing more.

If not, I fully understand.

Figtree3 and bercrystal like this.
  8. Ownedbybear

Oh, please do, I’d appreciate any help. I don’t think it’s Lane Bryant. As much as anything, their necklaces are usually longer to suit the more traditionally built lady, as they say in Botswana!

9. tie.dye.cat

Ok, I will report back. Thanks!

10. tie.dye.cat

One opinion posted so far mentions it being Tommy Bahama, as @Lizzie had mentioned. Perhaps a different year with a few extra curly q's in there?

11. tie.dye.cat

No more opinions on the thread that I posted on FB except someone pointing out that the tags do not match perfectly. I went through quite a few listings on ebay yesterday as well as on google, and I could not find a single one that matches your tag. Also, all of the Tommy Bahama hangtags I came across were oval or just the initials "TB" without any background.

Sorry, OBB, wish I could have solved that for you (and for my own peace of mind! lol). I'll leave the FB thread up another day or so and then delete it.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  12. Ownedbybear

Thanks honey! Really appreciate those efforts. It’s a very nice pendant, the glass is lovely. You’d think someone would own up.

tie.dye.cat likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted