Happy New Year! Finnish Puukko!

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by aaroncab, Jan 7, 2020.

1. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

do they ship by canoe & ice skates,,,,,,, we got a mess up here !!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." - or something like that.

Christmasjoy, komokwa and Figtree3 like this.
  3. komokwa

I apologize to those on this thread , or reading this thread.....:sorry::sorry::sorry:

I got the knife, fast , in good order , well packed , & went right to Aaron...gushing, thanking, giddy , and completely forgot to finish up this thread with the many Thanks Yous required to show ALL , my appreciation !!!!

I'm cutting...and stabbing, and slashing almost anything within reach !! :eek:
    & when I'm not, this lovely puppy is sitting next to me , just waiting to be brought out of it's sheath again.....to play !!!! or be further honed to razor sharpness !!!!

Thank you Aaron, for parting with this joy of a blade, and Thank You all who were nice enuf to let me at it, unopposed !!!!

Komo :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:...:woot::woot::woot:

Stab, stab , stab.......:D

4. Taupou

Taupou Well-Known Member

Reported....

5. komokwa

awwww...not on this thread.......... STAB STAB STAB !!!!!!!!!!!!

6. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

This spammer is all over the board. I will lay odds Davey has conked out. He said he had some big jobs coming up these next couple of weeks. I know if he was on-line this spammer would be gone for the next 80 years. :p:p:p

komokwa likes this.
  7. komokwa

they like to hit this time frame thinking the mods are not on line...
    is that vietnamese?

Draft saved Draft deleted