Has anyone seen a Robert Grahm shirt like this - Floral Hawaiian in front & striped in back?

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by journeymagazine, Feb 7, 2024.

1. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

I saw this shirt at a local thrift & knew enough to look at it closer when I saw the Robert Grahm name. But I had never seen one with the 2 different designs & even after taking a photo & doing an image search I still couldn't find another example of it - has anyone seen anything like this?
    Thank you!

CLOTHES SHIRT ROBERT GRAHM HAWAIIAN 1AA.jpg CLOTHES SHIRT ROBERT GRAHM HAWAIIAN 2AA.jpg CLOTHES SHIRT ROBERT GRAHM HAWAIIAN 3AA.jpg CLOTHES SHIRT ROBERT GRAHM HAWAIIAN 4AA.jpg

johnnycb09 and antidiem like this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Nope. But the striped fabric is seersucker, if that helps you.

Debora

antidiem likes this.
  3. NanaB

NanaB Well-Known Member

My adult kids wear them & have a collection of them, and yes I have seen short sleeves w/ coordinating patterns. Im not sure of the area you live in S. Florida, but I know Bloomingdale’s, & they have several stores as well.

johnnycb09 likes this.
  4. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Love it ! That style was popular around the late 80s ,early 90s if i remember correctly. my size too !

journeymagazine likes this.
  5. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

Robert Graham, not Grahm. :)
    I always used to pick up RG shirts for re-sale when I found them, they did well back in "the olden days" of eBay!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    Bronwen likes this.
  6. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    PS - you're right blumz, but it was around 4am here in Miami & I was on my 1st cup of coffee!

bluumz and NanaB like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted