Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Have you accidentally damage something in your collection?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="NanaB, post: 10657544, member: 7638"]My husband packed our last house up, a box of my grandmother’s porcelain things he used as a Stepstool. He thought they were books. I broke one thing cleaning, her hat pin holder I elbowed it while vacuuming I’m still upset with both of us. Her perfume bottle collection was in the boxes, bubble wrapped but they had no chance as he stood on it. Our old cat got into my jewelry box & chewed a gold bracelet, yes he was special needs.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="NanaB, post: 10657544, member: 7638"]My husband packed our last house up, a box of my grandmother’s porcelain things he used as a Stepstool. He thought they were books. I broke one thing cleaning, her hat pin holder I elbowed it while vacuuming I’m still upset with both of us. Her perfume bottle collection was in the boxes, bubble wrapped but they had no chance as he stood on it. Our old cat got into my jewelry box & chewed a gold bracelet, yes he was special needs.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Have you accidentally damage something in your collection?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...