Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Have you accidentally damage something in your collection?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="glassluv, post: 10665363, member: 86332"]With the internet, especially groups like this, a little research can make mistakes avoidable. I just learned that. Duh.</p><p>One of my favorite pieces of glass spontaneously cracked in two. I used it to hold postage stamps. One morning I got up,.. it was in two. I superglued it and put it away in a display cabinet. Last week I went to visit it, picked it up, it fell apart, destroyed an antique wine glass, and became 6 pieces instead of 2. Wrong glue. World at my fingertips. Wrong glue.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]533234[/ATTACH</p><p>hopefully better this time.[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="glassluv, post: 10665363, member: 86332"]With the internet, especially groups like this, a little research can make mistakes avoidable. I just learned that. Duh. One of my favorite pieces of glass spontaneously cracked in two. I used it to hold postage stamps. One morning I got up,.. it was in two. I superglued it and put it away in a display cabinet. Last week I went to visit it, picked it up, it fell apart, destroyed an antique wine glass, and became 6 pieces instead of 2. Wrong glue. World at my fingertips. Wrong glue. [ATTACH=full]533234[/ATTACH hopefully better this time.[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Have you accidentally damage something in your collection?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...