Featured Have you seen this Wolverine?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by J Dagger, Dec 24, 2022.

1. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

Nice old pin came in a bulk jewelry bag I’ve posted stuff from before. I look at a few things from the bag every time I’m back visiting family. There was a Wolverine Automobile Co., their logo was different but they used different wolverines in print ads. University of Michigan is the other prime candidate. I’m sure there were smaller regional schools with a wolverine mascot. Or maybe it’s just for fun without any clear tie in? Has anyone seen this tough lookin fella before? Looks like maybe something could be missing in bottom area?

photo taken on my Puma sweatpants that a bulldogs been rubbing against for two days lol. Quarter for scale. D77917E9-53D0-4042-B0CA-E8CD1D68BD52.jpeg DD15A17B-898D-4B2B-971D-9F67152FABA4.jpeg 311E2C53-FF86-422C-A1E6-F70E49093182.jpeg

2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Almost wonder if maybe it had a ribbon in that 'slot'??

J Dagger, bluumz, TallCakes and 4 others like this.
  3. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

They're so cuddly.

J Dagger, Figtree3, TallCakes and 2 others like this.
  4. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Bronwen, J Dagger, bluumz and 6 others like this.
  5. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

6. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Great TallCakes! Much better! I like the way it says "Official Souvenir Badge":D

J Dagger, komokwa and TallCakes like this.
  7. J Dagger

That would make a lot of sense.

TallCakes likes this.
  8. J Dagger

Oh wow. Thanks TC & SIS! How cool is that. Maybe I’ll find the rest of it as I shuffle through the bag! People were lucky to live in an era of such nicely made souvenirs. We would just get a plastic piece of junk now.

Figtree3, komokwa and TallCakes like this.
  9. J Dagger

There were unscrupulous operators offering knock off wolverines outside the lodge.

Debora likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted