Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Have you watched Blown Away on Netflix?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Figtree3, post: 851882, member: 33"]I don't have Netflix, and also try not to watch too many of those types of competition shows. (Just some cooking ones here or there.) But that one does sound interesting! I agree that competition shows are usually edited to focus on the personalities more than on the work they are doing.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Figtree3, post: 851882, member: 33"]I don't have Netflix, and also try not to watch too many of those types of competition shows. (Just some cooking ones here or there.) But that one does sound interesting! I agree that competition shows are usually edited to focus on the personalities more than on the work they are doing.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Have you watched Blown Away on Netflix?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...