heep needed with earthenware figurines (any at all!)

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by charlie cheswick, May 30, 2019.

1. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

hi

can anyone give any info on these figurines

the H in a triangle mark has proved fruitless in terms of internet search

any info at all would be a help, cause i got squat, what era are they supposed to be portraying etc

both have same mark, both 8 inches ish

he looks odd cause his head is unglazed, she just looks evil

many thanks

Aviary Photo_132037129244927009.jpg Aviary Photo_132037130451894302.jpg Aviary Photo_132037130823152900.jpg

moreotherstuff and scoutshouse like this.
  2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

The only reference so far Ive found about H in a triangle mark was Hanmer pottery out of New Zealand. But your pieces dont look anything like their stuff.

charlie cheswick likes this.
  3. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

Thanks john will have a look, they're an odd sort, I'm thinking some sort of reproduction, from the lack of info I can find

johnnycb09 likes this.
  4. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hi Charlie - I wouldn't assume reproductions just because we're having difficulty identifying the mark. There are still a lot of older marks out there that have not been Id'd.
    Don

charlie cheswick likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted