Hello to the other members !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Calico, May 30, 2014.

1. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Bev - Silverthwait joined this morning, although she has been quiet.

Tauriel and Bev aka thelmasstuff like this.
  2. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

:joyful:

Hopefully she won't be quiet for long.

3. Calico

Calico Well-Known Member

You and Davey must be bad influences, I can see I will need to protect my innocent mind and virgin ears.

4. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Check out my recent ban. They are really on a roll.

5. Calico

Calico Well-Known Member

Bev, why have you been banned ?

6. Bev aka thelmasstuff

I posted their message in the other thread.

7. Bev aka thelmasstuff

We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.
    • You have been banned for the following reason:

You have been banned from the eBay US Community for violating the rules and policies, with actions such as discussing mod actions (removed posts, bans, ect) Your ban is for 3 days, effective 5/30/14. We edited this out of your post, "Over on the Antique Board some of us are getting pink slapped and given three day vacations with stern admonishments for daring to complain about the changes." Please refer to the Discussion Boards Usage Policy and the Community Content Policy to review the rules and policies of the community. Additionally, please adhere to these rules and policies in the future. If you feel your ban was in error, contact moderation@ebay.com.

• You have 4305 minutes remaining on the ban.
    Return to my original page

8. Linda

Linda New Member

I had to start a whole new file for my spanks from Lithium. It got very full very fast. (color me shocked):jawdrop: *snort* What I liked about the Lithium morons was you could respond to the spank. So I let them have it on numerous occasions. What can I say....I was bored!:bored:

9. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I really like your quote, Linda. It is quite perfect under the circumstances. ;)

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
  10. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

Welcome Karen and hey there Linda :) Anti too,LOL,I feel like the Romper Room gal looking through my mirror ;) Oh,and I see bakers too ;)

Bev aka thelmasstuff likes this.
  11. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Think of how silly this is - over 100 people have jumped ship over one person, yet Ebay keeps disciplining us and not him. Now tell me you don't think he's working for them on the side to get rid of the old timers so they can re-create the boards without complaints. New people won't know what they're missing.

12. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

It's not just one poster for me, it's the whole place. Not sure what's going on not only with the board reorg but with a lot of the new ebay policies. Anyway, I didn't know if anyone else had messaged art.pottery or rosesrosegarden so I just did. I hate to be annoying by contacting people who have already heard but haven't chosen to sign up.

Draft saved Draft deleted