HELLO!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tauriel, May 28, 2014.

1. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

BIG HELLO !! Just found this site thanks to cxgirl, THANK YOU for the invite :) I am so glad to see all of you here! I really hope more of the "veteran" board posters will come here! I see a lot of good folks have made it here! Some I haven't seen for quite a while!

Bev aka thelmasstuff likes this.
  2. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

It's dicey trying to invite individuals without the obvious spoilers. I've been busy, as has Davey & others, but I keep waiting for the Mods to catch me at it and ban me for life.

Figtree3 likes this.
  3. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

HELLO TAURIEL!!! GLAD YOU CAME HERE! Thank you.
    :happy:

4. 42Skeezix

42Skeezix Moderator Moderator

Hi Tauriel and welcome aboard!
    I posted : Taur ;):happy:. That's it. Taur (winky)(smiley.) over on your "please stay" thread. (I knew you were already here.)

It got pulled as hostile:woot:

Bev aka thelmasstuff likes this.
  5. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Wow, Don -- that is hard to believe.

Hi, Tauriel! To answer your thread over in the other place.... I do intend to keep checking the boards over there, but probably not as often. Overall, there are really not that terribly many topics I am good at resolving. With the community we have/had over there, I would stay partly for the interaction with others. Now, I don't think that will be so attractive.

Mind you, this is my thinking right now. Things could change as time goes on.

6. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

:joyful::joyful: THANK S all you guys/gals SO much for the warm welcome! I am hoping everyone here is contacting as many boardies as possible before we all get lost in the stew that it looks like it will be on the ebot forums in a couple days. I have sent info to this site to a couple dozen folks I recognize so far. I found by having 3 windows open , one for members page here, one for Private Messages on ebot, and one for the ebot boards, I can copy a name from the board , quickly drop it into the search for member here, and find out if they are here yet. Then if they aren't I cut and drop a "form" invite to them thru their personal message link. It takes about a minute to do the whole process. The more folks we can get here the better it will be for the liveliness of the board I would think :)

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  7. 42Skeezix

42Skeezix Moderator Moderator

Is anyone a regular on booksellers? There are quite a few great folks there....and knowledgeable.

8. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

hi Tauriel, Glad to see you made it here!
    Mary

9. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

Thanks for the heads up and invite :) I have been off the ebay boards a lot lately, I would go weeks without even checking them. I very well could have missed this new Forum before the whole re-alignment chaos of the boards on ebay takes over if you hadn't sent me that message :) :)

10. sali1672

sali1672 New Member

Hi everyone, so glad to see so many names I recognize. Thanks cxgirl for the invite and info. I've already seen posts from Tallcakes and Clutteredcloset too. I was wondering about Msgood2shoe. Has anyone contacted her? I am about half afraid to message her as a lot of people are getting banned from the ebay boards for "telling people to leave"-ridiculous! Anyway, I would hate for her to miss out as her Blenko and American art glass knowledge has been invaluable to so many-plus she is always so nice and friendly!

11. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Welcome! MS is here too! If you use the members tab at the top of the page you can just type a partial user ID into the search on the right side to do a quick check. As long as they are registered with the same user id it'll pop up. (Just learning to navigate:happy:.)

12. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say hello and a big thanks to Say It Slowly for pointing me to this site.

I am just learning my way around here now, but am glad to see familiar names and faces from the Ebay glass and pottery discussion boards.

13. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

Hi sali & pearls - You can privately message someone by clicking on their feedback. Click on Contact Member on the right side. Click Not About Item box and then write message. This way it is not seen by Lithium.

Draft saved Draft deleted