Help! 3 faced doll? Need info plz

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Amber Kisner, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Amber Kisner

Amber Kisner New Member

Looking for any info on her. I have had her 40 years. She has a porcelain head and hands with 3 faces that are turnable. Faces are sleeping, happy and crying.She did have a handwritten note around her hand but that was lost years ago. I was told that her crying face is unique because that specific mold was broken after she was made. Could just be an old story, not 100% sure. Have found some somewhat similar dolls but her facial features are different from what i have found. She has me stumped! Oh and with her happy face her mouth is actually open

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Hi Amber, your doll is a reproduction doll circa about the 1970's and was probably new when you got her. These repro dolls were being made in abundance back then and are still available everywhere. She is not an antique and her value is low. That being said she is quite cute and lovable so keep enjoying her .. Joy.

3. Amber Kisner

Amber Kisner New Member

Thank you!

i need help and Christmasjoy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted