Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help Dating Vista Alegre Bottle
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="finding_antiques, post: 1074013, member: 12512"]Hello [USER=33]@Figtree3[/USER] and [USER=182]@ola402[/USER],</p><p><br /></p><p>Thank you both for your replies. The trademark site [USER=33]@Figtree3[/USER] linked is quite helpful and will be a great resource for future research. Based on the dates listed there I dug a bit deeper and found a blog post outlining the Vista Alegre makers marks - mark number 34 matches my piece and appears to have been used from 1971 - 1980.</p><p><br /></p><p><a href="http://traposcacosevelharias.blogspot.com/2011/07/marcas-ou-carimbos-da-fabrica-de.html" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://traposcacosevelharias.blogspot.com/2011/07/marcas-ou-carimbos-da-fabrica-de.html" rel="nofollow">http://traposcacosevelharias.blogspot.com/2011/07/marcas-ou-carimbos-da-fabrica-de.html</a></p><p><br /></p><p>I'll dig deeper into the painting school as well and see what I'm able to come up with. I appreciate the welcome - I look forward to sharing and learning with everyone here![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="finding_antiques, post: 1074013, member: 12512"]Hello [USER=33]@Figtree3[/USER] and [USER=182]@ola402[/USER], Thank you both for your replies. The trademark site [USER=33]@Figtree3[/USER] linked is quite helpful and will be a great resource for future research. Based on the dates listed there I dug a bit deeper and found a blog post outlining the Vista Alegre makers marks - mark number 34 matches my piece and appears to have been used from 1971 - 1980. [URL]http://traposcacosevelharias.blogspot.com/2011/07/marcas-ou-carimbos-da-fabrica-de.html[/URL] I'll dig deeper into the painting school as well and see what I'm able to come up with. I appreciate the welcome - I look forward to sharing and learning with everyone here![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help Dating Vista Alegre Bottle
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...