Featured HELP ID 3 PCS OF MATCHING 18kt & 925 JEWELRY LEFT TO ME FROM MY MOM

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by journeymagazine, Jan 5, 2020.

  1. journeymagazine

    journeymagazine Well-Known Member

    Thank you
    PS - I found another john hardy bracelet in another box!

    JEWELRY GOLD & SILVER DOTS JOHN HARDY BRACELET 3  2BAA.JPG JEWELRY GOLD & SILVER DOTS JOHN HARDY BRACELET 3  1A_AA.JPG JEWELRY GOLD & SILVER DOTS JOHN HARDY BRACELET 3  2AA.JPG JEWELRY GOLD & SILVER DOTS JOHN HARDY BRACELET 3  3AA.JPG JEWELRY GOLD & SILVER DOTS JOHN HARDY BRACELET 3  4AA.JPG JEWELRY GOLD & SILVER DOTS JOHN HARDY BRACELET 3  5AA.JPG JEWELRY GOLD & SILVER DOTS JOHN HARDY BRACELET 3  5AAA.JPG
     
  2. journeymagazine

    journeymagazine Well-Known Member

    quirkygirl, found this piece above; but it doesn't have a hinged side like the other cuff bracelet, and it doesn't have the design on the inside & finally - it was in a box where the other John hardy I found were in either a John Hardy velvet like bag or a Neiman Marcus velvet like bag.
    Can you tell me what it is & when it's from? Earlier than others or later (I read that he sold the company; maybe new owners weren't as meticulous as he was?
    Thank you & thanks all!
    PS - Box it came in

    JEWELRY GOLD & SILVER DOTS JOHN HARDY BRACELET 3  1A_A_AA.JPG JEWELRY GOLD & SILVER DOTS JOHN HARDY BRACELET 3  8AA.JPG
     
    Any Jewelry likes this.
  3. quirkygirl

    quirkygirl likes pretty old things

    Does this help?
    https://modesens.com/product/john-hardy-dot-18k-gold-silver-flexible-cuff-multi-12456467/
    I saw one on ebay, too
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Hardy...113233?hash=item3b3f99c7d1:g:4IYAAOSwzkldni-B

    I can't tell if they are as wide as yours.

    Edit to add: I really know nothing about the age of the collections ... I've only admired the pieces through the glass cases in stores. Maybe they could help you at the website or at a store near you - there are many in Florida https://www.johnhardy.com/stores
     
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    Any Jewelry likes this.
  4. journeymagazine

    journeymagazine Well-Known Member

    Thank you - it's a bit overwhelming because there's so much; some with names some without. And then I come across a piece I remember her wearing and that's not easy.
    So I thank you (all!) For your help it is greatly appreciated.
     
    komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: HELP MATCHING
Forum Title Date
Jewelry Cathleen McLain Brutalist bird's nest? pin - need help with stones please. Sep 20, 2026
Jewelry Need Help Wording This Sep 18, 2026
Jewelry Help with mark on sterling bracelet Sep 5, 2026
Jewelry Help with mark on sterling earrings Sep 5, 2026
Jewelry Pendant possibly lapis help Aug 28, 2026

Share This Page