Featured HELP IDENTIFY mid century modern pitcher

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bigfoot, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Active Member

hello again..i purchased this pitcher appox 15 years ago and i could never figure out anything about it...its looks hand blown..as the yellow get closer to the bottom it gets an opalescence in the yellow...top sits crooked on the stem..strong honest natural tight wear on the base..also under a black light it blows up ORANGE???..10 inches tall..
    thanks in advance for your help.........ANDY

Attached Files:

bercrystal, Bakersgma and johnnycb09 like this.
  2. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Active Member

THANKYOU...im not on face book but ill see if my wife can find it...lets see what everyone else says...you guys are all awesome

pearlsnblume and *crs* like this.
  4. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Active Member

I THINK you nailed it with EMPOLI...this is the 1st time ive seen this yellow in other pieces..they even have the clear bases and handles....your a GENIUS!!!!!

5. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Genius? Not hardly but thank you :happy:

6. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Very nice, and excellent ID suggestion CRS.

johnnycb09, *crs* and pearlsnblume like this.
  7. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

I would like to add that I believe at one time the pitcher had a lid. Likely one with a clear glass finial on top, maybe matching the stem.

Draft saved Draft deleted