Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help identifying the maker and pattern of this large bowl
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="colonelmustard, post: 4296699, member: 12483"]I have had this in my curio for some time. It belonged to a member of my family and I have always wondered this particular pattern and maker. I am thinking it is LE Smith but cannot find an exact match. Deep red in color, About 8.5 wide and 3.5 tall. Look how thick it is! The red is beautiful. Can you help me?</p><p>[ATTACH=full]347108[/ATTACH]</p><p>[ATTACH=full]347109[/ATTACH]</p><p>[ATTACH=full]347110[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="colonelmustard, post: 4296699, member: 12483"]I have had this in my curio for some time. It belonged to a member of my family and I have always wondered this particular pattern and maker. I am thinking it is LE Smith but cannot find an exact match. Deep red in color, About 8.5 wide and 3.5 tall. Look how thick it is! The red is beautiful. Can you help me? [ATTACH=full]347108[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]347109[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]347110[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help identifying the maker and pattern of this large bowl
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...