Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Help Identifying the style/era of this cabinet
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Brstin2flames, post: 461432, member: 9582"]Hi all,</p><p><br /></p><p>Two years ago I purchased this cabinet on craigslist and was told its from the 1850's. At the time they did tell me what the style or era it was from was called but I cannot remember. I'm not a collector or anything, this piece just spoke to me for the space I needed it for. Can you all help me further identify the time period/style associated with this?</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]158690[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]158691[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Brstin2flames, post: 461432, member: 9582"]Hi all, Two years ago I purchased this cabinet on craigslist and was told its from the 1850's. At the time they did tell me what the style or era it was from was called but I cannot remember. I'm not a collector or anything, this piece just spoke to me for the space I needed it for. Can you all help me further identify the time period/style associated with this? [ATTACH=full]158690[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]158691[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Help Identifying the style/era of this cabinet
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...