Featured Help Identifying these w h grindley plates cups and more

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by victoria olmedo, Dec 3, 2021.

1. victoria olmedo

victoria olmedo New Member

Hello English is not my first language so I dont have the vocabulary for these Items, I would want to know some info on them and value if they have... can someone help me? i have more pieces than these but i only took theses photos in my grandpas house
    thanks in advance PicsArt_12-03-11.34.57.jpg PicsArt_12-03-11.34.37.jpg PicsArt_12-03-11.35.35.jpg PicsArt_12-03-11.34.37.jpg PicsArt_12-03-11.34.57.jpg PicsArt_12-03-11.35.22.jpg PicsArt_12-03-11.36.38.jpg PicsArt_12-03-11.35.35.jpg

Attached Files:

pearlsnblume, KSW, dude and 3 others like this.
  2. architrave

architrave Well-Known Member

The design was registered in 1925.

pearlsnblume, KSW, dude and 3 others like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome, Victoria. Don't worry, your English is fine. For many of us it is not the first language either.
    The style of the set is Art Deco.

pearlsnblume, KSW and dude like this.
  4. victoria olmedo

Thanks for the information!

pearlsnblume, KSW and dude like this.
  5. victoria olmedo

Thanks, and alright I'm glad my English was understandable, and thanks for the information, is there any more information? because i looked up online and I can't find this specific plates or things

6. victoria olmedo

7. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

The pattern name is The Greta.

Any Jewelry likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted