Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help ID'ing cut glass bowls
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="justjeff, post: 288718, member: 5633"]I've done my best trying to ID these bowls by the pattern which is "Laurel"-esque in one portion but I haven't had any luck and figured I'd reach out to the experts. I've tried searching by pattern and dimensions and have struck out. These don't have a maker's mark on them but they seem to be very good quality. If not antique, I'm at least hoping they are from a high end manufacturer. The details: the bowls measure 8 5/8" across and are 1.5" tall. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]93242[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]93243[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="justjeff, post: 288718, member: 5633"]I've done my best trying to ID these bowls by the pattern which is "Laurel"-esque in one portion but I haven't had any luck and figured I'd reach out to the experts. I've tried searching by pattern and dimensions and have struck out. These don't have a maker's mark on them but they seem to be very good quality. If not antique, I'm at least hoping they are from a high end manufacturer. The details: the bowls measure 8 5/8" across and are 1.5" tall. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! [ATTACH=full]93242[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]93243[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help ID'ing cut glass bowls
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...