help please

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dwiseman, Mar 30, 2020.

1. dwiseman

dwiseman New Member

SAM_3779.JPG SAM_3785.JPG SAM_3786.JPG SAM_3779.JPG SAM_3785.JPG SAM_3786.JPG New to the site hope I'm doing it right. Does anyone recognize this mark or the artist? It is a porcelain soldier with a sword. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    kyratango and sabre123 like this.
  2. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

Welcome. If you could use the Edit button on your post, and then select the Full Image option (instead of Thumbnail) for your photos, it would be helpful so folks don't have to click each thumbnail.

kyratango, dwiseman and komokwa like this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

4. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

from the uniform I get a Hungarian feeling.

kyratango, blooey and sabre123 like this.
  5. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

6. flipper

flipper Striving to face adversity with tact and humor

[​IMG] They explain this mark was used from 1979-1985, but make no mention of the red circled "1". (L or I)

dwiseman likes this.
  7. dwiseman

dwiseman New Member

8. dwiseman

dwiseman New Member

9. dwiseman

dwiseman New Member

I checked it out and it sure looks like the same figurine and I can't find the backstamp on mine anywhere under Hollohaza. the Red 1 in the circle is the same. I was wondering if that was a store mark or something. Thanks for your help.

10. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

kyratango likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted