Help to identify maker and/or artist - Cornucopia Bud Vases

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Dapunnisher, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Dapunnisher

Dapunnisher Active Member

Hello Experts,

I have acquired a pair of beautiful hand-painted cornucopia bud vases. There is a distinct mark of initials "DKj" on the bottom, under glaze, which I am assuming at this point that is the mark of the painter. No indication as to whom made the vases. There is light crazing throughout. Assume that these date around the 1930s?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attached Files:

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Hobbyist painted IMHO. 30's seems reasonable given the way the initials are done.

3. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

I need some help. I don’t think this shape is a cornucopia but derived some Greek horn-shaped vessel... Gad, my memory these days...:beaver:

i need help likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted