Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Help with a couple pieces I found today
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Bobby S, post: 2970806, member: 15452"][ATTACH=full]288349[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]288350[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]288351[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]288352[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]288353[/ATTACH] Hello forum, hope everyone is well.</p><p>I was at an estate sell today and every box was 5 dollars so I bought a few and found a couple items I need some help with if possible.</p><p>First is a perfume bottle, i think, that is beautiful. It is stamped sterling silver deposit 29. Wondering what year and should I clean it and the best way to clean it?</p><p>I also found this bowl its around six inches in diameter and is stamped sterling with a hallmark and a yb etched in it. I thought real sterling would look different maybe im wrong , does anyone recognize this hallmark.</p><p>I would like to thank everyone for all their hard work and help![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Bobby S, post: 2970806, member: 15452"][ATTACH=full]288349[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]288350[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]288351[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]288352[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]288353[/ATTACH] Hello forum, hope everyone is well. I was at an estate sell today and every box was 5 dollars so I bought a few and found a couple items I need some help with if possible. First is a perfume bottle, i think, that is beautiful. It is stamped sterling silver deposit 29. Wondering what year and should I clean it and the best way to clean it? I also found this bowl its around six inches in diameter and is stamped sterling with a hallmark and a yb etched in it. I thought real sterling would look different maybe im wrong , does anyone recognize this hallmark. I would like to thank everyone for all their hard work and help![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Help with a couple pieces I found today
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...