Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help with barely visible marking
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="LauraGarnet02, post: 4510208, member: 20118"]Here is one they are simply calling Chinese crackleware with no info about the mark. The bottom is rough, similar to yours.</p><p><br /></p><p>A little more investigating should hopefully bring up more info.</p><p><br /></p><p>I'm going to dump the link here before I lose it.</p><p><a href="https://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/chinese-crackleware-glazed-vase-chinese-cracklewa-236-c-426414f8c3" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/chinese-crackleware-glazed-vase-chinese-cracklewa-236-c-426414f8c3" rel="nofollow">https://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/chinese-crackleware-glazed-vase-chinese-cracklewa-236-c-426414f8c3</a></p><p>[ATTACH=full]396025[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="LauraGarnet02, post: 4510208, member: 20118"]Here is one they are simply calling Chinese crackleware with no info about the mark. The bottom is rough, similar to yours. A little more investigating should hopefully bring up more info. I'm going to dump the link here before I lose it. [URL]https://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/chinese-crackleware-glazed-vase-chinese-cracklewa-236-c-426414f8c3[/URL] [ATTACH=full]396025[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Help with barely visible marking
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...