Help with Cobalt Blue Coffee Mugs

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Chiquita, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Chiquita

Chiquita Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  2. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

They look like 1970s ironstone cups from a dinner set.
    Dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, cup and saucer

Chiquita likes this.
  3. Chiquita

Chiquita Well-Known Member

Thank you. Having no luck finding the solid blue coffee mugs on internet. Can't find the blue/cream colored ones either

4. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

Oh, I didn't see the solid blue just the blue and cream ones. That was the one my answer was directed toward.

The other just looks like a newer coffee mug.

When you post pictures if you use the Full Image, people can better see what you are asking about.

You might be able to go back and Edit, More Options, Full Image.

Chiquita likes this.
  5. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

I think the USA ones are Royal China, but I didn't find this. They made a lot of solid cups with white inside, and the plates, etc., had patterns.

Chiquita likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted