Help with Identify Mark

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Kathleen A. Lester, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Kathleen A. Lester

Kathleen A. Lester New Member

I have exhausted all internet searches in trying to identify this makers mark. Does anyone have any information or could offer assistance? Greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.
    Kathleen IMG_6300.JPG

2. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

upload_2019-1-16_8-41-24.png

The part I tried to underline says Portugal.

Try some cornstarch or baby powder, rubbed into the other letters then lightly dust off, to see if any letters stand out.

i need help likes this.
  3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Can we see a picture of the whole item. Is it a vase or a figurine or ?
    Don

4. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

It looks a bit like it might say Bordallo Pinheiro. They did use an impressed circular mark but I think it usually has a frog in the middle. Maybe you can tell if that name seems to be what it says.

5. Kathleen A. Lester

Kathleen A. Lester New Member

Attached are two more photos of the figurine. Part of on of the words does look like "eiro"?

Attached Files:

6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

bigger is better........

i need help likes this.
  7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

8. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Draft saved Draft deleted